So I came out to my best friend and she just said oh I know, I was wondering when you were going to tell me. I think that was almost worse than her freaking out which I’ve totally been bracing myself for for a really long time. The fact that I’ve been stressing and freaking out about it and then her response being simply I know? Surprise! Apparently she’s known for forever (probably longer than me it sounds like) and I was like and you didn’t say anything? Just let me suffer in silence or at the very least you could’ve clued me in. Sheesh. Well, I feel much better in general now. And I’m glad to know I have awesome friends. They are the best.
- Male cashier with multiple tattoos (two of them are colored in with rainbow): How are you this evening?
- Me: Pretty good. Starving, obviously. How are you?
- Cashier: Not bad. I can't wait to get off my shift and get home to my boyfriend.
- Woman behind me: Wait, you're gay?
- Cashier: Yeah. . . ?
- Woman: That's a shame.
- Me: Why?
- Woman: He seemed like such a wonderful man, it's a shame he's gay.
- Cashier: Why is it a shame?
- Woman: It's wrong! It's immoral, it's dis-
- Me: Excuse me, but what's it to you if he's gay?
- Woman: It's offensive!
- Me: But how does it affect you?
- Woman: What?
- Me: Where exactly does it start to make sense that it affects you? A relationship is between 2 people, not 3.
- Woman: *sputters a bit, then leaves without her food*
- Cashier: . . . Wow, thank you.
- Me: Ignorant people are the reason I claim to be allergic to the human race.
- rachel berry: my outsides are gay
- rachel berry: my insides are gay
- rachel berry: every time i think i'm straight
- rachel berry: in comes quinn fabray
have you ever fallen in love with a song and put it on repeat for 8 days straight and literally bathed in it and memorized every word and breath and drum beat and guitar string and just married it because wow perfect and then overplayed it and got bored of it but still had a special place in your heart for it
because i have